Welcome to FYI
Our international healthcare recruitment solutions cater to both the public and private sectors where we offer temporary, contract and permanent positions.
In the UK and Ireland, both of the above-mentioned sectors are experiencing increasing levels of staffing shortages in most disciplines of healthcare professionals.
There are many reasons for this, including:
- We have a population that is living longer and therefore, placing a higher demand on the health services.
- We do not train enough of our own healthcare professionals.
- The increasing percentage of professionals approaching retirement or taking early retirement.
Do you want to find out more? Click here to get in touch with Bethany Last for more information.
What can we do for you?
We understand you are looking for a recruitment partner who will establish exactly what your requirements are, embrace your values and vision, and ultimately provide the best possible service.
The below steps are taken to ensure a smooth project transition:
- Discuss and understand the needs/requirements of the Trust
- Authorize the project with the correct authorities and decision-makers
- Engage with our experienced suppliers and share the Trust’s requirements
- Commence sourcing campaign
- CMS will provide the Trust/HB with regular progress reports including
timescales & compliance progress
- Interview event and selection process
- Job offer letters sent to successful candidates
- The professional registration process begins
- The Visa application process commences once the IELTS test and Professional
- Registration has been approved
- The nurse’s complete compliance checks include Registration forms, NMC approval, Completed CBT, and Reference checks.